Well...it had to be on the web...

Oh no. Oh no, oh no, oh no.

No, no, no.

I expect GWB would approve.

Well, at least the scientific references are freakin' impeccable:

References:

The Guinness Book of World Records, 1998 Edition.

King James Bible

Giants, Rizzoli Publication.

C. L. Burdick, "The Naturalist," Vol. 16, Spring 1957.

Signs of the Times, July 22, 1950.

John C. Whitcomb & Henry H. Morris, The Genesis Flood

[My buddy Steve from Across the Street.]

[Grampa.]

:roll:

I like this one:

"The word dinosaur is a Greek word meaning "terrible lizard." A dinosaur is simply a giant lizard. They were created in the same six days God created all things and they were contemporary to man."

And this: "Consider the present day Chinese Iguana that grows as large as 12 feet long. Suppose before the flood, in a near perfect environment, he lives 13 times longer and because he never stops growing gets 13 times bigger. That Chinese Iguana would be 156 feet long and about three stories tall. "

So just Remember: "GOD SAID He created all life 6,000-plus years ago and that there were dinosaur-like creatures on the earth.

MAN SAID, foolishness; the dinosaur is over 200 million years old.

Now you have THE RECORD."

And pray you never meet one of those 12-foot Chinese iguanas, or their 6,000 year-old 156-foot mommas ready to kick your blasphemous Darwinist Satan-lovin' butt!

No, the Onion just points out the fallacies going on in everyday society in a rather ironic way...no worries !

Uh, yeah. The person Sorceress heard it from in passing was me. I thought I'd mentioned that it was an Onion article... :mrgreen:

Frankly, as a Cthulhist, I find all of this - from both sides - laughable. Anyone who wants the actual history of all life on Earth needs to return to the sacred documents: "At the Mountains of Madness" and "The Shadow Out of Time" by Howard Phillips Lovecraft.

I like to call it "Insane Design".

:cthulhu:

... I'm so lost. (this is fairly usual). What the heck are we arguing? All I know is that as a chritian I hold to the creation beleif, whatever it may be (7 days or millions of years) and I know that evolution exists because we can see it in every day life. Between the two there must be a happy medium. As for the onion guys... doi, gives christians a bad name. I like the theory of gravity personally... but that's just me. And as a non-Cthulhist, WHAT THE HECK IS A Cthulhist? I like the sounds of this insane design, it sounds chaotic!!!!!! Did I cover everything mentioned, or am I just totally off topic?

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back