Well, I'm back

lotus101

O. vulgaris
Registered
Greetings all, again!
It looks like a lot of things have changed! New members, new look, new cephs!
I've set up a 75 gal. fish-only tank that I'm going to practice on to gain experience before I get a ceph. Right now it has some clown fish, a tang, a dwarf anglefish, and some chromis. Everyone seems to be doing just fine!
Tanks at the lab are doing alright (some things have died during the harsh winter, leaving possible spots for a bimac???)
So,... how's everyone else doing since I've left???

... and welcome front :wink:

I'm sure that lots has been happening around here; I find it difficult catching up on a day-to-day basis.

the more thngs change...etc. Welcome back...you will find that Carol and others have posted some fantastic pics in the last bit...oh yeah, and Dr. SOS still likes neil diamond.
Oh well.
Greg

Welcome back!

Good idea to practice on a fish tank before getting your ceph. It'll make things easier for you.

I think you'll find a lot more going on here at Tonmo, lots of interesting things to read and participate in. Have a look at our articles, too.

Nancy

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back