WELCOME!!!!

gjbarord

Sepia elegans
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to provide a little background to why I started this forum and what y'all can expect to find here going forward, I'll keep it short.

Basically, I was looking for a way to share the experiences of myself and different team members/colleagues/friends on the different research projects I am working on. Think of it as a "Day in the Life of..." kind of thing. Of course, most of the projects will be related to nautiluses (yeah!), but I will also start getting back into other cephalopods as well.

Each project will have its own thread and along with sharing the different day-to-day experiences of the projects, I am also hoping for feedback, questions, and any comments from the community. The "scientific process" is so much more than lab coats and data. That's what I hope to highlight here and have fun doing it.

I'll also have a dedicated thread for any general questions, not specifically related to the threads, that y'all might have on nautilus research, careers, education, etc.

Here we go!

Greg

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back