WEIRD CEPH TRADITIONS

I worship at the blood soaked altar of the octopus-headed Great Old One who will destroy the world and reclaim it's ashes in the name of all that is eldritch and unspeakable... Does that count?

:cthulhu:

Sedusa said:
I worship at the blood soaked altar of the octopus-headed Great Old One who will destroy the world and reclaim it's ashes in the name of all that is eldritch and unspeakable... Does that count?

:cthulhu:

Sounds fun, but who is the octopus headed Great Old One?

Hi Nick

You might enjoy some H.P. Lovecraft, although I can't remember which ones feature Chthulu most. I like your photos fromt eh Great Barrier Reef - this makes me want to go there. I'll see if we have any pictures from snorkeling in the Sea of Cortes in Mexico, but I think all the photos are from land.

Melissa

Hi Nick,

Cthulhu is a mythical god from the stories of H.P. Lovecraft, a horror writer from the 20's and 30's. A lot of us who are ceph nuts are also fans of Cthulhu and HP Lovecraft in general. I would suggest picking up the collection of short stories, Bloodcurdling Tales of Horror and The Macabre for a good introduction to his work.

Saul

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back