WE HAVE EGGS!!!!

Ahhh Colin,,, I have been patiently waiting your arrival and response!!!!

To tell you the truth Im totally nervous :roll:

I went to the marine center(local marine fish store) were i get all of my maint. stuff for my tank. They could not believe i had such a larger oct, seems how they only deal with bimacs. So , they the entire staff came to my house Sat night at 730pm to see Jetta. They could not believe their eyes. The brought me 100 betta cups with lids for free :shock: just to help out 8) way cool... I counted the eggs this morning closely and she has about 160 or so,, there are about 8 clutches in the cave. I never even saw her coming at me, she caught me off guard :shock: as I was pulling my hand out of the tank, she lunged very fast and i was not quick enough, she got me :shock: she wrapped herself almost all the way up to my elbow and gave me a good shake, then let go :bonk: :goofysca:
ok ok she scared the piss out of me... then i let her be, thismornign she has completey enclosed the den excepte for a small opening :roll: I guess she showed me whos boss :notworth: :notworth: :notworth:

And with all that, Jetta didn't bite you -just gave you a warning shake. But it seems like she really wants you to stay away for a while.

What LFS was whose staff came over to see Jetta?

Nancy

Yeah, i wasnt even near the den either i was cleaning the inside of the glass and making sure i had all of the remains of any food she didnt eat out of the tank. I didnt disturb her den at all but she wants no part of anything in the tank, i guess the glass will have to just wait. I was lucky she was down below the eggs at that time and not all over them as usuall so i got a good look at how many, but that didnt last long :wink: the tank is in our living room and right now there is no chance in moving it :P so i took a black poster board and placed it infornt of the tank and put more on the top just over her den to try and keep her calm. Maybe the traffic in the house makes her nervous, so anything i can do to help her out i will. Ill check on her daily after lights go out but i wont have to bother her at all this way.....any suggestions?????

no she has stopped comletely :cry: I have tried but she is just refusing everything. I might try again this weekend but im afraid it will only upset her again. :frown:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back