WE HAVE BABIES!!!!!

dbbga

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
The eggs started to hatch tonight!!!!!!!!!!! 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

30+ hatched in the tank and disappeared in the LR before i got the rest away from Jetta :bonk: , with alot of help from Alicia :notworth: Thank you for your bravery :wink: I have 15 so far in containers and still hatching. :bugout: This is so cool YIPPEEEEEEE :heee: :heee: :heee: :heee: :heee: :heee:

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Congratulations, Debbie and Jetta!

And some news for the rest of you - I'm going to be taking a few of the hatchlings and trying to raise them, too. So I'll be back in the octo business!

Nancy

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
:shock: Congrats!!

:baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: .......

Melissa

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Supporter
Fabulous! We are all looking forward to the pictures.

Nancy, what a special way to get an octopus!

Melissa

dbbga

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
ok i have a total of 23 that hatched outside of the tank :roll: all in containers,,16 more went to Alicia at 5th day, all are ok as well today and all are eating :biggrin2: So a total of 39 was put into containers. God only knows how many hatched in the tank, I hand 8 clutches altogether and only two clutches were taken out, that were left for the taking..... Pictures will be up soon.

Thanks to Nancy for coming over and getting her new 6 babies :notworth: ,,, Hope all goes well with them :) What an experience this has been :rainbow: One my whole family will never forget :)

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Have I named them yet - all six, who look exactly alike?? :biggrin2:
Fortunately Debbie gave each one a number on the top of their containers. I'm especially fond of number 17 and 21!

Nancy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gmg

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan