Wanted to say HI! And, I think I may need Help.

Hello everyone. I have been lurking on this forum for a few days now and decided to sign up. From what I have found on the internet thus far, this seems to be the most informative place :mrgreen:.

I think I may be headed for trouble.....an octopus was gifted to me. At first I was excited until.....I really started to think about it. Now I'm really afraid and not sure what to do :confused2:.

Since I have many, many questions I'm sure you all will be seeing a post from me very soon

:welcome:! I'm sure it was heartfelt and based on the gift it would seem your gift-giver is quite thoughtful, generous and awesome... nonetheless, an octopus is never a good gift! :smile: So much responsibility... even for someone with experience, it is a commitment that requires careful consideration.

Use the Search feature and read our many posts and articles. Glad you are here, keep us posted and if you have specific questions, just go ahead and ask in the appropriate Octopus Care forums. Good luck!

Can you tell us a bit about your background and your tank set up? Also, would it be possible to return the octopus to the store if you feel you are unable to care for it?

Oh, and welcome, glad you found us.

I just posted a thread about the whole ordeal. I think I can care for it, I just need some basic info to start.

I put a post under octopus care. If someone could help get me started.

Last edited:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back