Waldo - A. aculeatus

CaptFish

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
Ordered it from LiveAquaria acclimating to the 125 gallon right now.

newguy1.jpg

This guy is very cool! I gave it a cofee mug to hide in which it did and now it is just sitting there and staring out the top of the mug observing me observing him.

pH was 7.8 and it is dripping inside of a 5 gallon bucket. I started the drip at 11:50

pretty small! It is in a Coffee mug right now. The acclimation was done I let it drip for 2 hours in a five gallon bucket. so now the little one is hiding in a the coffee mug in the main tank.

newguy3.jpg

newguy2.jpg

Live Aquaria has been shipping a ton of Abdopus the past couple of weeks. We got three and I saw several others that people have purchased. Must be good weather for collectors. There are also O. bocki, macropus, and even wunderpus coming in from the Philippines. Might be part of an economic stimulus plan.

Roy

I'm editing video now, but it's taking a bit cause its HD and files are much larger than i used to deal with. I hope to get some online tonight.

Noname crept out of the coffee mug now I get to play where's waldo....waldo...hmmmm possible name if its a male.

Sooo tempting to order one (Puddles was one of their Indos - you never know which they will send under that heading and I had expected aculeatus) but if any of Kooah's eggs make it, I will need the thank ...

I am about to post an eggbrooding video and returned here to chastise you since I saw this was posted an hour ago but I see Linda's prompt got you to post it before I beat you to it :sagrin:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back