Waldo - A. aculeatus

Ok...don't tell the others he's my favorite
paranoid.gif
....Shhhhh...

He has become extremely social. I have not pet him yet but he loves to hang on my hand and explore my fingers. If you walk up to the tank and touch the outside of the glass he comes right up to you and will follow your finger where ever you move it.

I got an order of small feeder crabs for him about 1" from Cramer's Caribbean Critters Waldo jumped on one right away.and is eating it now.

I have some video of him cruising around coming soon.

Awesome! I just ordered another octo from live aquaria. can't wait! great video, I kept trying to catch the color changing displays on video but could never get it.

cool! I hope you get a good one, not that there are bad ones.

I have been lucky with the passing cloud display, Legs used to do it a lot, Penelope my Hummelgaris or Vulgarlincki, does not do it.

Yeah, Curla was great- incredibly friendly! hahahaha yeah? I saw the skunk stripe on Curla a few times as well, does Waldo do this?

Had a lot of fun with Waldo yesterday he was feeling very social. I started out playing with him by moving my finger around on the glass and he was chasing it then he went up to the surface so I stuck my finger in the water about 6 inches away from him and sure enough he came dancing over and rubbed his mantle on my finger. then he came back and squished between my finger and the glass. he did this a few time then decided he had enough and swam away.

Same! Curla had to taste me first I guess. She then looked at me imperiously for a little while before swimming around m hand and bumping me with her eyes.

DSCN2297.jpg

DSCN2299.jpg

DSCN2301.jpg

Thing are great with Waldo, I have had some contact but not a whole lot some days he is very brave and come right up to finger and either squishes on it or he comes up and just holds it. Some days he is a total chicken scurries off when I approach the tank to play.

ML: ~1.5"
Spread: ~8"

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back