• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Visi-Jet -PS100 and questions!

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
Anyone have experience with this? I had it left over from when I first got Hermin, as I went with a hang on the back PS. The outtake is not pushing much at all. Kind of streaming fine bubbles up. Is this normal? Also, I lost the top of the cup. Can I make one? The new baby I think will reside in a pethome for a while till I decide what to do about Mr. Jawfish. They couldn't live together could they?

I did a 75% water change. Tank was overdue. Eihem is pushing excellent. Was able to use some parts off of one I got from Ebay that arrived unusable.

Tanks taped securely. But as he maybe residing in a pethome awhile, may not be an issue.

Also, being it's "Carribean" as they say, what should the temp and salinity be?

Right now salinity is 1.23. Temp, 72. Not sure on the other parameters, as my test kits out of date.

Carol

Thr SG and temp should be just fine for it, but if it is carribean it could go to about 78... gets some pics up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin2:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back