[Video]: Belemnites 101 (By Phil Eyden)

fossilkid25;79942 said:
try moving to england (land of the best invertebrate fossils of the world)
Ummm....I guess you just haven't heard of the Burgess Shale beds in the Canadian Rockies. That's really too bad, considering that they include creatures bizarre and wierd with body plans that are no longer in existence. Ah well, I can't blame Phil for taking the diplomatic approach. Clearly neither of you want to acknowledge that a simple 'colony' has something better than mother Britain. :wink:

Cheers!

:lol: Got me there, my Canadian friend!

("Cough...cough.....Chengjiang")

Just you wait, one day a fossil will be found on Mars which will knock us all into a cocked hat!

Phil;79826 said:
If you have any images, I'd willing take them, but I can't imagine re-editing the thing anytime soon as I'd rather make a different one. Maybe ammonites? Maybe the Norse god angle, eh Erich? :cool2:

I might think about the Norse God angle, good sir, but once I get on that one the science goes out the window and the narration become strictly Wagnerian. The only other variety of Thunderbolt I honour is the 1964 Ford Fairlane I used to own. D**n that car was fast. Also lost to sediment.

Hey Phil
Sorry about that jigisum (cant spell it) I was just a bit annoyed at the comment spartacus made. I think all fossils from all countries are equal in rarity and preservation ect. Its just i cant stand when someone is saying a childish thing like "my fossils are better than yours" its just so annoying but no worries hopfully we can just forget that inscident and move on. Plus i also have alot of stress with course work at the moment. but anyways lets talk about the video phil made.

Chaps,

Whooaah, there! Please can we just leave this where it is? It's not really much to do with fossils, and personal issues are not really the sort of thing we want to read here. I really don't want to delete posts, (ten in four years isn't bad) but I can see the greasy pole into the mire ahead here...:goofysca:

Blimey, I had no idea belemnites would stir up such deep emotions in people, next time I'll stick to tea and biscuits, seems a much safer option! :cool2:

Anyway, back to the vid, if you liked it, would you like another one if I can find the time to make one? Any requests? Any images of good fossils most welcome if you are willing for me to use them. Thank you in advance.

Hey Phil
What fossils would you like pictures of as i have no end of fossils and if you want a perticular sort or species then i can sort through and see if i have them but ammonites im still trying to build up on species of. Plus i just lately got a huge trade of echinoids. They are really nice.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back