• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Update

tywtly

GPO
Registered
Hey everybody, just thought I'd post an update on my progress toward an octo tank. Still haven't got that RO unit. I've worked enough, and have more than enough money earned, but my dad hasn't been able to pay me yet. When he does, I'm getting the RO unit though sometime. However, I do have pretty much everything else I need: sand, live rock, filter, light, tank, salt, safely sealed lid, you know, all the basics. Still gonna get some toys for my future octo though. I'll prolly use a few legos and some baby toys. I will also eventually purchase a fan, maybe two, to cool the tank a few degrees and another filter/protein skimmer. Any suggestions for additional equipment are welcome. Thanks for reading.

-Ty

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back