Update

Illithid

Vampyroteuthis
Supporter
Excellent Pics!!! Bill is never in the sand, from what I have seen.

joefish84

Sepia elegans
Registered
all these cuttle pics recently are making me want one instead of an octo... but i think a bandises would get lost in my 125 octo rigged tank...

maybe it could go in my reef tank!!!! 50 gallon! hmmm... "taps fingers while pondering" this could work...only inverts are corals... the fish would have to go... this might work...

William Tyson

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
foolishly, after having my cuttle live peacefuly with his budy the yellow watchman goby, i brought home two pajama cardinals to put in the tank with him. well they lasted 30 min :( but i kinda knew it might happen and as bad as it sounds i only paid 3 for each. well here it comes time when the lights go off and what do i see, lazarus has his good old friend the watchman goby in his mouth.

William Tyson

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Vacation 8: CUTTLEFISH 0

I came home from looking at schools in colorado to find a nice white cuttlebone hanging out of my canister intake, which had somehow lost its sponge and plastic grate.

cuttlegirl

Colossal Squid
Registered
ohhhh...:cuttle: :cry: so sorry... Lazarus had more than 8 great months with you - that is pretty much a full lifespan for a Sepia bandensis - so it may just have been the end of his life...

OB

Colossal Squid
Staff member
That's a real shame, he looked so good in black I secretly nicknamed him Johnny Cash...

I guess he doesn't take after his namesake 'though, so good shrimphunting over the eternal reefs, Lazarus.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Germaine

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak