Update on my octopus.

Just a quick update on my octopus. He is doing very well eating mostly just hermit crabs. I ordered 50 so shore shrimp something a little smaller to make it a little easyer at feeding time.I havent been able to get any decent pictures latly because I havent been able to see him out of his den. But from what I can see he looks very healthy and from the many empty hermit crab shells in front of his den I can tell he is eating. His is now fully changing colors. I havent named him yet but I havent been able to realy see what he does out of the den.

Look forward to TONS of pics,

-Tom

clownfish said:
I havent been able to get any decent pictures latly because I havent been able to see him out of his den.

Tom,

Do you have earlier pictures you can post?

We're all eager to see this little guy.

Dan

I do have pics of my old octopus, a GPO from the Mistic Aquarium, and of my tanks. If you want I can post thoughs but I think it going to be a little until I get a shot of him out of his den.

-Update: my octopus is now eating crabs! I was suprized to se my embrald crabs shell left over in my octopus's den. :smile: he is a pig when it comes to eating (But what octopus arnt :smile:

-Tom

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back