Update on my octopus.

clownfish

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Just a quick update on my octopus. He is doing very well eating mostly just hermit crabs. I ordered 50 so shore shrimp something a little smaller to make it a little easyer at feeding time.I havent been able to get any decent pictures latly because I havent been able to see him out of his den. But from what I can see he looks very healthy and from the many empty hermit crab shells in front of his den I can tell he is eating. His is now fully changing colors. I havent named him yet but I havent been able to realy see what he does out of the den.

Look forward to TONS of pics,

-Tom

DHyslop

Architeuthis
Supporter
clownfish said:
I havent been able to get any decent pictures latly because I havent been able to see him out of his den.
Tom,

Do you have earlier pictures you can post?

We're all eager to see this little guy.

Dan

clownfish

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
I do have pics of my old octopus, a GPO from the Mistic Aquarium, and of my tanks. If you want I can post thoughs but I think it going to be a little until I get a shot of him out of his den.

-Update: my octopus is now eating crabs! I was suprized to se my embrald crabs shell left over in my octopus's den. :) he is a pig when it comes to eating (But what octopus arnt :)

-Tom

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brittany Schumacher

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan