update on capt. ahab

:biggrin2: hes doing great! i got home late tonight and found ahab out of the den and crawling around in the back of the tank hunting i guess. he looked great. dark red all over with some irredecent blue speckles on the mantle. now that hes out ill have to break out the dive case and the digital and start to get pictures like i did with kashmir! oooo the joy of having a live octopus again! im soooo happy now... i swear its like a drug addiction. when you dont have one your going insane and when you do have one you cant get enough of them! man i sure missed kashmir. now that ive got another one my big tank isnt so boring anymore...

joefish84 said:
:biggrin2: hes doing great! i got home late tonight and found ahab out of the den and crawling around in the back of the tank hunting i guess. he looked great. dark red all over with some irredecent blue speckles on the mantle. now that hes out ill have to break out the dive case and the digital and start to get pictures like i did with kashmir! oooo the joy of having a live octopus again! im soooo happy now... i swear its like a drug addiction. when you dont have one your going insane and when you do have one you cant get enough of them! man i sure missed kashmir. now that ive got another one my big tank isnt so boring anymore...

Yay, I am glad to hear it! Keep up the good work, and take some pictures for us! :smile:

well i used to just shoot through the glass but now i have an underwater case for my digital so i have been taking pictures of the corals in my tank for a while now with it. time to try it on the little octo! hopefully hes not going to be camera shy and actually be interested in it...

I'm very curious to see how these turn out. I just bought a new camera (Canon A540) which has an underwater setting and, if i purchase the housing, can be used underwater.

Nancy

Originally posted by Joefish i swear its like a drug addiction. when you dont have one your going insane and when you do have one you cant get enough of them!

Maybe this is how we should advertise for more members??? :bonk: :biggrin2: Although I can relate to the feeling too...it's been a long time for me without a ceph, but I still have that craving for another one...

nancy if your looking for a housing for your camera go to Fantasea.com
they have many different housings for different brands and for half the cost of getting them through your camera companies. ive got a nikon coolpix 7900 and got the c-7? case for it for like 175 bucks... for the case produced by nikon it would be like 250 and not only that id have to get it off of ebay because nikon doesnt even make that case anymore. anyway take a look at that site.

WOOHOOO!!!!!! when i saw the thread ithought "oh-no ahab died" but thats really great that he is doign well! any pics for ID?

chris

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back