• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Uni-pus?

esquid;117845 said:
I think dwhatley meant two each in it's own 15 gal tank.
erin

Nope. Sisty and 'Dusa lived most of their lives together in a 15 with dilligent water care. 'Dusa is still there at 14 months. With the little ones, the food density needs to be roughly the same for two as for one when you feed tiny food (like Cyclop-eeze). Waste and food removal must be rapid in this size tank but filtering for one will handle the second.

I think Rook has decided that cycling a SW tank might not work out that well the first year. Hopefully a FW critter will find its way into the dorm.

Rook,
I have not kept (except for my remaining fish that just keep swimming) an active FW tank for a few years so maybe the rules have changed. It is a shame if that is the case since the Apples reproduce sexually and are an interesting species.

Ah, the days of college life. I started bringing in my tanks, from a 150 to a series of twenties and thirties, while my new roomate just stared.

He got another room when the rattlesnakes went off though.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back