Underwater shooting game?

chrono_war01

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Has anyone played a game where you shoot sharks?
The first levels boss is Kraken ( Giant octo)
Second levels a Extremly large shark.
Third levels a Giant angler with a Giant Squid as a mini-boss
Then I don't remember, anyone know that game out there? It was fun until I can't find that gamne anymore. Also, I've only seen it in arcades. :cry:
I would love to know if anyone knows if there's a PC version of it.

chrono_war01

Colossal Squid
Supporter
You know about it, wow, does that game have a PC version or am I forced to buy those towering arcade boxes? I simply luv that game.

O..My friend knows what the game is, but he won't tell me about it :mad:

AK-Dave

Cuttlefish
Supporter
If you can find out what the name is, you may be able to find an image of the ROM online somewhere that you can use with a PC-based arcade emulator. I remember reading about several different emulators a while back, but they didn't interest me at the time, so I don't remember much about them.

rcl

O. vulgaris
Registered
AK-Dave said:
If you can find out what the name is, you may be able to find an image of the ROM online somewhere that you can use with a PC-based arcade emulator. I remember reading about several different emulators a while back, but they didn't interest me at the time, so I don't remember much about them.
'mame' is what you're looking for -- it is free and available crossplatform

http://www.mame.net/

Of course, then you have to figure out the name of the game, and then legally obtain a ROM of it....

chrono_war01

Colossal Squid
Supporter
I can't even find any pics or in fact anything on the game I want. I have MAME and all the other stuff but I can't find the game's name or it's comapny.

chrono_war01

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Found the name!
It's called Ocean Hunters from Sega
I've only found the big boxy arcades from all the websites
Here's a link if you wanna take a look which one I'm talking about:
http://www.dvs-systems.com/product.asp?pf_id=Ocean_Hunter_DX

Dear Santa,
What is wrong with you, I asked for Ocean Hunters and what did you give me? A pair of woolly socks! Don't you let me catch you going down my chimmney again you *************... :mad: :mad:

:lol:

I won't mind if someone wanted to send me one. :razz:

chrono_war01

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Aha! Found my second fav. game! Metal slug! Anyone played it?
I think that game has some nice aquatic touches such as the giant squid and mutant crabs. :wink:

Squidman

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Hey, everybody! I'm back from a very stressful couple of weeks. My leopard gecko had abcesses on her face. Not pretty. They were drained, though, and she is fine now.

Anyway, that arcade game is very fun. Any other ceph games out there?

Not nearly as stressed out as he was earlier,
-Squidman-

Members online

No members online now.