Undergraduate from Florida

Austin

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
Hello everyone, my name is Austin and I am going into a either a degree in Ecology or just straight up Biology. I have always had an interest in Cephalopods I don't know they just always seemed interesting and you could always learn something new about them every day. I am also from South Florida which is a pretty good place to really learn. Any who Ii appreciate you all allowing me to come here ^_^.

:cuttlehi:Austin! Our members include a range of students (from high school to PhD candidates as well as those who have completed degrees as members) in varying stages of their degrees including two of our staff, @gjbarord , @GPO87 and @CaptFish as well as a couple of active professors (@Neogonodactylus , @Tintenfisch ) teaching and researching cephalopod topics so you are in good company :biggrin2:. CaptFish is also in South Florida (when he is not visiting the far north :biggrin2:) and may be a great contact for discussing curriculum.

Welcome Austin! I'm excited about your interest in cephalopods as an undergraduate! That is when I became interested in cephs as well. There are many of us here that can give you academic advice for how to do more with cephalopods if you want to work with them. If you have any questions about research as an undergraduate, or ceph-related internships, let me know!

Hi, and welcome to the site, Austin! There are so many interesting topics to pursue here on Tonmo.com. For instance, you might be interested in the Journals of people keeping Cephs, which often include photos. And there are many helpful people to answer your questions.

Nancy

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back