UK- Hey, seeking to make contact with keepers :)

Lizard

Hatchling
Registered
Hello,

first of all, id like to say thanks for taking a few minutes to read my post. I have been keeping exotic animals for over 10 years, but have yet to go for anything aquatic, though I have "baby sat" a tropic reef tank for a month while a friend was travelling and very much enjoyed the experience and so wanted to investigate the possibility of keeping an octopus (since it appeals a lot more than fish).

I have always found them to be beautiful animals and would be very very interested in advice regarding a good "beginners" species (I was told o. bimaculoides by one person, but they didnt seem to know what they were talking about as they suggested it would live happily with fish lol) . I would also be interested to know of any UK hobbists/dealers to whom I could speak about my interest since I would need to find good local sources of supplies/food for when I finally get myself a new friend ^_^

Any advice welcome,

Thank you,

>^..^< Elizabeth

:welcome: to TONMO. I'll second D's recommendations of the book and articles as a good starting place.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back