Two Jawed Fangiwhale

Shoot them?? :shock:
They are a nusiance but i could never hurt them...they're really cute, a family of babies. I did some research and found that as soon as I remove any food or water source they'll leave....I hope, cause they've destroyed a ton of stuff. I have a mound waiting for the garbage men tomorrow. They even pooed inside my dryer...upside down. They got poo over everything....they opened my toolbox and soiled everything in it. Not to mention anything that is on a shelf winds up busted on the floor. I have no more Christmas decorations left, they broke it all. I can call animal control when they open tomorrow. The sheriff's dept. thinks it's funny as all heck and aren't much help. Smart little guys moved in during the weekend. In the meantime I need a fangiwhale to scare them out.
Did i mention they growl?? They really snarl and gnash their little teeth. More scared of me than I am of them. My main concern is the poo though, if they are diseased animals I read they can pass disease through their fecal matter...like distemper and rabies...I didn't know you could get rabies from that. They soiled on everything they could possible find....I've never seen such a mess, and I thought my kids were bad. :roll:

You have kids? :shock:
And for the racoons, I think its the warmth and food they want.
And racoon only pick good poeple's homes' to stay, they know who nice and who's evil. I don't think Colin will be recieving any racoon dropping. Not now, not ever.

:lol:
Colin, are you a meanie??
Yes, Chrono, I got myself 3 kids....16, 11, and 10.
It's been a cold week here, we've had very low temps, brrr cold stuff...the garage is a much nicer place for raccoons to hide in during this cold spell. I've battled them for 3 days now...they like it in there. I'd rather have the snakes...the snakes that come in don't trash the place.

I like racoons and hiding in a garage sure is better than having no where to hide with a bunch of youngsters following you. :wink:
HK is getting colder! The last few days 'round Christmas was the coldest Christmas day in 43 years.

What's a raccoon dropping look like, and why isn't Colin going to get any?

I think Phil has an ammonite dropping, or a big marine lizard-dropping full of ammonites or trilobites ... and I think he paid a lot for it (looks like a donut-shaped pile of debris).

There's money in scat. I think you should hoard the stuff in your closet.

I don't really know what normal raccoon droppings look like...these were youngsters, and they ate two boxes of bran cereal...plus some corn pops, not normal....was rather messy. Colin can't have any cause the garbage men already came.....and I am officially free of them now, the last left yesterday afternoon. Hey, I found an old photo of a unidentified beached sea critter...looks like a large whale of sorts but has two huge tusks, is from 1950. Also looks like a mangled squid in it's mouth, most likely decomposing flesh of the creature itself, but what a wild photo. I've asked permission to post it, hope I get it. A real fangiwhale?? Greg would love to look at this pic, looks more like his version of it.

Steve O'Shea said:
I think Phil has an ammonite dropping, or a big marine lizard-dropping full of ammonites or trilobites ... and I think he paid a lot for it (looks like a donut-shaped pile of debris).

Yup, that's right. It's a Cambrian 520mya Anomalocaris vomit full of trilobite chunks from Utah. I was very lucky on e-bay and only paid £6.50 for it ($10?). Very interesting fossil indeed as nothing other than Anomalocaris was knocking around back then to produce a vomit/turd 3" across!

Still undecided if it is a coprolite or regurgitolite. :mrgreen:

Yummy but Ripped off

I am so disappointed. I ordered some canned Fangiwhale from a Japanese sushi outfit (vending machine) but when it arrived it was only common sea badger!

I was looking fowards to some nice fangiwhale blubber bacon sandwiches. They go well with curried belemnite.

darquerift said:
This is the Chinese year of the Rooster, isn't it?? It's supposed to be a good year for advancment and productivity.

Yes, it's the year of the rooster but it all depends on which year you were born in for the"advancment and productivity'...PM me if your interested.

Phil said:
Yup, that's right. It's a Cambrian 520mya Anomalocaris vomit full of trilobite chunks from Utah. I was very lucky on e-bay and only paid £6.50 for it ($10?). Very interesting fossil indeed as nothing other than Anomalocaris was knocking around back then to produce a vomit/turd 3" across!

Still undecided if it is a coprolite or regurgitolite. :mrgreen:

I have no coprolite in my collection (collect rocks, minerals, and fossils)...though I do have a neat specimen of fulgarite that looks like a turd. I have some large cool teeth, I'm calling them Fangiwhale teeth since i have no idea what critter they came from.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back