• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Trying to order fiddlers...

Destinova

Hatchling
Registered
I've been trying to order fiddler crabs from aquaculturestore.com. The problem is, I've e-mailed Paul Sachs multiple times for shipping information. I've tried calling but my schedule and time zones make it difficult to catch him in Florida. I live in Oregon.

Is shipping free (or at least included in the cost)? PayPal says it is. I'm curious.

I live in Florida and would be willing to make contact with them if you'd like. A local bait store used to keep fiddlers in that I used for my Octo, but they went out of business. So far, short of catching them myself, I haven't found another good source.

The price includes shipping for USPS (you can get overnight for additional cost) without heat or cold packs. When you place an order, you can add heat or cold packs at around $6.00 each (I think, I don't usually order them so the price may be slightly off). Mail usually takes 2 days and that works well most of the year (I am in GA and order from Paul monthly). I have never had a full DOA order but if it takes 3 days they often don't live as long. It is very unusual for him not to answer emails within 24 hours but he may be on vacation.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back