Trip to the Science Musuem of HK~ woo

So I was wandering around HK and decided to go to the Science Museum to spend an afternoon there. I was buying a ticket when I noticed that there was a giant poster of some sort of deep sea squid (not a Vamp, but it's one that's displayed on the top of the page right of the TONMO.com search bar.)
So I basically skimmed through all the other exhibits and charged my way to the new "Deep Sea Exhibit" and most of it was kind of neat I guess. Except for the fact that it seems like everything there is from MBARI. Saw some high-res photos of cephs (there were a lot of ceph photos there compared to other deep-sea critters) and also some preserved specimens of deep-sea anglerfish, vipers and vertabrae filth.
I was kind of proud when this little 7 year old boy pointed out what animal was shown correctly in one of those stock-National Geographic videos in the exhibit. (Most of the footage was from the MBARI video shown in TonmoCon 1)
I left the exhibit and bought myself 3 bookmarks with photos of cephs on it.

That is all. (And I sure do like to ramble):oops:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back