Tree Octopus scare story

SanClementeEric;171921 said:
Saw this on CNN videos today. Scary for sure. Gives me a reminder to teach my kids critical thinking skills.

I agree, it helps if kids are taught not to take everything at face value! But they should be allowed to explore the ridiculous and have some fun! Some of the most fun I've had is with the tree octopus, Nessie and of course the wild hairy haggis!

Jean;171966 said:
I agree, it helps if kids are taught not to take everything at face value! But they should be allowed to explore the ridiculous and have some fun! Some of the most fun I've had is with the tree octopus, Nessie and of course the wild hairy haggis!

Jean, you spelt my name wrong ... it's haggs ... not haggis ...:lol: :lol:

People have always taken stuff like this seriously - look how many times people come here looking for info, and don't believe it when they are told its a con. Teaching kids critical thinking skills has traditionally be an issue.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back