• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Traveling without octopus

What are some of the things that one should care to consider when they plan to travel without their octopus. I know there has to be someone who really understands how to take care of it. Someone who understand the right parameters. Any other tips one should insist on?

How many days will you be away?
There was one of our Tonmo members who had two people take care of his octopus: one visited to check the tank, parameters, do top off, etc. and the other to feed the octopus.

Nancy

What are some of the things that one should care to consider when they plan to travel without their octopus. I know there has to be someone who really understands how to take care of it. Someone who understand the right parameters. Any other tips one should insist on?
Hi where did you get your octopus?? I'm trying to find one :frown:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back