Trailer: Dr. Steve O'Shea on Shark Men, July 2nd - Nat'l Geographic

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
What's a good way to lure a giant squid? Here's the good doctor (in rare form) showing you how:

Shark Men: Giants of the Deep

Watch the episode on July 2nd on National Geographic!

:oshea:

DWhatley

Cthulhu
Staff member
This proves to be entertaining but we would have heard if Steve's goo attacted a squid.

DWhatley

Cthulhu
Staff member
There would at least be hints and more likely a whole lot more publicity if they had been successful, keeping it hush-hush would not up viewership (is that a word?)

CaptFish

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Steve is on shark men right now! the episode is called "The cannibal"

CaptFish

Colossal Squid
Staff member
it will replay again at 1:00 am eastern

A fantastic episode. Congrats to Steve for such a great show.

by the way Steve + small plane = most amusing!
for me the highlight was steve showing us and small squid, sooooo cool. I cant wait for next weeks episode now!

DWhatley

Cthulhu
Staff member
LOCKED IN! (ie Neal will leave the TV on and set to the correct channel when he goes to bed :wink:)

DWhatley

Cthulhu
Staff member
Fun show and I was so envious of the whale shark and pilot whale swims!!! I expect the students will not forget the adventure. Great to see GoneToBaja too! Nice job Dale warding of the warden :wink:.

CaptFish

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Tonight at 10 eastern! on Nat Geo channel

DWhatley

Cthulhu
Staff member
And of course is it now 11:20 :roll: and Neal is in bed so I will have to look to see if it will be played again and then figure out how to set the channel (first I have to figure out which remote works the TV!)

CaptFish

Colossal Squid
Staff member
It plays again at 1 AM.

DWhatley

Cthulhu
Staff member
After going through 3 remotes (not counting the one that is charging) and untold number of buttons, I finally got the TV to turn on and be connected to the cable. It took me awhile to figure out how to change the channel and then I could only make the up and down rocker button work but it is finally set to the Nat Geo channel and I will go down and watch it in 5 minutes :grin:

Members online

No members online now.