TONMOCON V CONFIRMED!

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Site Owner
DATE CHANGE AND CONFIRMED:

TONMOCON V has been confirmed for October 18-20, 2013 in San Francisco!

If you're new to the TONMOCON Cephalopod Conference, check this out.

WHERE: Steinhart Aquarium in San Francisco

WHEN:

- Friday, 10/18: Meet and Greet (location TBD) :hugs:

- Saturday, 10/19: Presentations at the Steinhart Aquarium :cuttle:, with night fun at TBD location :beer:

- Sunday, 10/20: ad hoc visits / group outings to the aquarium :goldfish: :octopus:

Event access is 15 bucks! :wink: :octocash:.

MORE DETAILS HERE... SEE YOU THERE!

:boat:

DATE CHANGE -- and this is CONFIRMED! The event will be on the weekend of October 18-20, same location mentioned above.

Info on hotel details / options to come!

Agenda to come!

Squidette and I are committed now, so even if the date moves for the conference, we're there on the weekend of 18-20 October :smile: It's our little present to ourselves for being married 21 years on 11 Oct.

18-20 is a better weekend for this. 14 Oct is Thanksgiving here, and this way I don't miss out on the [strike]pigging out[/strike]fancy dinner.

It will be great to see you both again! I am assuming you are driving and going to "Ham" it up on the way :wink:

I am double :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: that Roy and Richard's new wards will still be on display!

DWhatley;197431 said:
It will be great to see you both again! I am assuming you are driving and going to "Ham" it up on the way :wink:

I am double :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: that Roy and Richard's new wards will still be on display!

Too far to drive, we're flying in to SFO. Or more correctly... too far to drive with Squidette. Personally, if I had the time, I'd do it - could catch the bulk of Route 66, which I've wanted to do. One day, perhaps.

Instead, I'm going to brave the much scarier United Airlines / Air Canada, and thus expect my luggage to arrive looking like it's been fed to squids.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back