TONMOCON IV: Who's In?

ieatfalalfel,
We are a wonderfully mixed group, many don't keep tanks (TONMO being one of those) and some only look at aged dead animal :wink:. We are hoping for a nice contingency from the local reef club and most of those aquarists will need my opening definition of an octopus :wink: (now to get that spider picture from Kat).

OB, I'm bringing my iPod- hoping to get a peek at yours!

ieatfalafel, it's a good thing # of posts doesn't count towards attendance, I'm way down this year!

DWhatley;180805 said:
are hoping for a nice contingency from the local reef club and most of those aquarists will need my opening definition of an octopus :wink: (now to get that spider picture from Kat).

This reminds me of the times I had to tell people 'no, that's not a squid, that's an octopus'.

ieatfalalfel;180862 said:
umm most people dont have to ask this, but do you mind my family? they're not very cephy, my mom thaught i could keep live food in a bath tub
more = merrier! Plenty of room and I bet they leave pretty cephy.

Sent via Tapatalk on Android

In addition to varying levels of cephyness, there will be people there of all ages so no one will feel too old or too young for the group. We have had more than one parent become cephheads because of their "kids" initial interest :wink:

A couple but not many retired members (it is too expensive to be retired and keep a ceph hobby so even if we are old enough to think about it we continue to work :wink:), lots of students at all levels as well as parents of students. A few students and their parents :biggrin2: I find this one of the most positive things about the internet.

There is a subforum for TONMOCON that has photos of past official and unofficial (mini-cons) gatherings

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back