TONMOCON IV: Who's In?

Even though I now risk winning the "Lamest Poster of TONMO in 2011," I'm in! Have my plane tix and everything. Now here comes the embarrassing confession; I've never flown anywhere by myself. I'm a little nervous, but super excited! I'm coming in Friday afternoon- anyone up for dinner Friday night?

Sedna,
We are toasting your dad on Friday night for sure! Sorry the girls and John are not coming too but I am so glad you are going to make it even though the plans did not work out like we had hoped.

When it gets a little closer, we might want to post flight/airport arrival times but I have to dig up our tickets as Neal made the reservations and hopefully they are sitting on his computers (somewhere). I've got the credit card statement so I will be able to find them one way or another :roll:

esquid! Long time no post! I saw on FB that you have a couple of octos and I wish you would let us in on what you are doing with them.

D,

I do NOT feel bad that John and the girls are staying home!! Love them as I do, it will be more fun for me to not worry if they are having fun. This is going to be a sanity reviving trip- no hormonal drama- just the cephy kind! I am sad that Dad isn't here to come, but as you say, we'll drink a toast to him! I agree that trading flight and arrival times is a great idea. I'm confident that I can take the subway from Ronald Reagan to the hotel, but I'll happily wait at the airport if it means having company navigating public transport!

If anyone's taking the Metro back to where they're staying on Saturday night, I suggest we tag along in a group to the Metro station and stick together because even though it's relatively safe it's a smart thing to do. Safety in numbers.

Hello everybody, I noticed that all the people ive heard are going have hundreds and hundreds of posts, i do not, but still love the cephalopods, would yall mind if I attended?

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back