TONMOCON IV: Who's In?

I can't believe it's only a week away! I am so ready to get away and talk about cephalopods for a whole weekend! Plus, 2 whole nights sleep with no snoring, waking to check blood sugar or to let dogs out!! I'm not sure which is more exciting, but both in the same weekend- what a treat!!!

This is definitely going to be a treat... got a few things to raffle away, really nice turnout shaping up... it's gonna be a great one!

Stress has almost subsided! :mrgreen:

Jean I'm going to miss you not being there, I will try and represent the NZ contingent as well as the UK!:smile: Looking forward to a good one although everyone in the UK thinks I'm mad talking about cephs for a weekend although they are used to it by now.

Hey TONMO, i booked my room about two months ago and all but when packing for TONMOcon, i realized i may not have even registered! Could you check for me please.

OK, my presentation is complete, and I'm ready for TONMOCON IV! Can't wait to see you all - it's really going to be a good crowd - the WAMAS folks are a bit of a wildcard for me right now; I still don't have a great sense as to how many people we'll have, but I am certain is will be well more than TONMOCON I or II, and quite possibly more than our biggest event, TONMOCON III. It's not surprising because we have a great agenda, at a great venue, with great people... plus a trip to the Nat'l Zoo and more. Really looking forward to it!

Do i need to bring my zoo membership? I mean do we have to pay to get into the zoo in addition to the TONMO fee?

Edit: Its free to get into the zoo!

My flight arrives in D.C. at noon. There is no shuttle service provided by the hotel, but there is a pay for shuttle (Aims Transport) that is cheaper than a cab and easier than the Metro. I am happy to take the Metro but would rather wait at the airport and meet up with any of you so I don't have to do that alone. I am also going to investigate restaurants near the hotel, if anyone would like to go out for dinner before we meet at the bar at 7. I HATE to eat alone!

Not sure when I get in... It really depends on when I leave. I guess somewhere between 4-7. Probably earlier to avoid any beltway hurdles.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back