TONMOCON IV: Who's In?

:sad: Sorry Sabrina! You'll be missed. I do intend to look at streaming the event.

Lurkers: you have until September 30th to book your rooms / register for the event. It appears we're going to have a pretty good turn-out, at least. Definitely enough for a big, dynamic party and it's one you won't want to miss!

tonmo;181276 said:
:sad: Sorry Sabrina! You'll be missed. I do intend to look at streaming the event.

Update: I do not expect to stream this event! Sorry about that, especially those who really want to come but simply can't. For anyone who is on the fence, there's still a few days left to register - please do!

TONMOCON IV Agenda

It's not a capacity issue -- there's an associated fee for WiFi (more than you are probably thinking), plus coordination during the event which could be difficult.

Update: I do not expect to stream this event! Sorry about that, especially those who really want to come but simply can't.
:bugout: OHH NO! I hope you can record everything with a video camera and upload it on youtube then. I really wish I could make it but that is mid-terms week for me.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back