TONMOCON IV: Post-Event Pics, Reviews, & More!

A few pics and a link to more

I opted to put the majority of pictures on Facebook and link it to TONMOdotCom
but here are four that I saved for this thread (with another 4 on the thread for our meet and greet :biggrin2:

Roy, his Dad Brooks and Tony (Squidboymom) with Roy's award winning whale painting

Attendees

Sedna, Perke and WhiteKiboko

Kraken Rum anyone?

Attachments

• conv_298704.jpg
    conv_298704.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 137
  • conv_298705.jpg
    conv_298705.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 149
  • conv_298706.jpg
    conv_298706.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 145
  • conv_298707.jpg
    conv_298707.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 151
I find that I'm already thinking about Tonmocon 5!! Tony, you can sign me up to help out on pre-planning for that one, for sure. If we bring the kids to that one, we'll get a suite on the same floor for them to party in, and the grown ups can still have our own fun!

***If ANY of you ever find yourselves near the Detroit or Toledo areas, let me know- I'd host any of you!!!***

It was another great TONMOCON! I never get tired of Thales' cuttlefish vids, and I found Peter Godfrey-Smith's talk particularly intriguing. I have heard several stories of octopuses committing larceny, but I had never heard of the apparent cover up attempts. Fascinating.

But the highlight for me was definitely the spectacular beer. Thanks a million WK! And Tony and WAMAS!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back