TONMOCON IV: First recipient of the Mark Montague Award | The Octopus News Magazine Online
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

TONMOCON IV: First recipient of the Mark Montague Award

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster

CaptFish

Colossal Squid
Staff member
LOL, staff were not eligible, in fact we the winner was voted on in a very equal and democratic method.

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
More to come, but congratulations to TERRI for being the first winner of our Monty Awards!

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Hope you felt the thunderous applause! Pic of now:

Sent via Tapatalk on Android

Attachments

Terri

Sepia elegans
Registered
I can't tell you all how excited I am to recieve this award, I couldn't have been more surprised when I got Tonys message! :bugout:

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Terri - I did get your email but I wasn't able to bake it into my presentation in time - so I just let everyone know how thrilled you were to win it! But we did reflect on how much you've contributed to fossils (and beyond), and the way that you go about it - very healthy for our community and we really appreciate it!

DWhatley

Certified Ceph Head For Life
Staff member
:wink: Keep the cards and letters coming!

I did do a really, really quick run through of the ocean fossils while I was in Washington but could not spend the time I wanted. They have a viewing area for the preparation room and I would have liked to spend the day there just to watch.

Members online

No members online now.

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV: Terri
TONMOCON V: Jean
TONMOCON VI: Taollan
TONMOCON VII: ekocak

About the Monty Awards