TONMOCON IV Date Set - Oct 7-9, 2011

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Site Owner
TONMOCON IV date set

TONMOCON IV: A New Hope
Not really but I just wanted to say that.

What is TONMOCON?
Articles here, discussion forum here.

Washington, D.C. -- in coordination with the National Zoo and WAMAS -- specific venues and hotels TBD

Date
October 9-11, 2011

Admission
TBD - likely $15 per person, pre-paid only

Presentations
:soapbox:

Meet & Greet
:cheers:

Study
:squidaut: :grad: :snorkel:

Ceph Care
:cuttlehi:

Fossils
:ammonite:

Fun
:jester:

Dr. Steve O'Shea?
:oshea:

...and the introduction of the Mark Montague Awards (the Montys)
:monty:

...more details to follow!

I am glad there is a date to look forward too. Should be a great time of year for sightseeing as well. I think the train is only 3 hours from Penn Station NYC so I am definitely coming!!!

11 months to go...

Greg

I am officially writing this on my calendar as my third and final conference of 2011! Georgia Entomological Society in March, American Malacological Society in July, and TONMOCON IV in October!!!

^Easy guess on which will be the most fun :wink:

Cheers!

Greg,

AMS meeting is in Pittsburgh next year, and Philadelphia the following year. This will be my first. I am double excited because I grew up about an hour from Pittsburgh and I've worked a bit with Tim Pearce (Asst. Curator, Carnegie Museum Natural History, Malacology dept.), who is hosting the conference. Also, I hear there is to be a cephalopod seminar this year. Hope to see you there!

That is awesome! I love Pittsburgh. It has a great little brewery there that I always go to and I have some family that live in Beaver Falls. Going to be a fun 2011 for conferences!

Greg

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back