TONMOCON IV - CONFIRMED!

I know it is still a long way off... But, I will most likely be going to DC by myself and I would be up for sharing a room with anyone to split the cost. Send me a PM or email if you're interested.

The countdown starts!!!

Greg

Any word yet regarding when to make hotel reservations? Last I heard on the Facebook page, a hotel had been selected and rooms will be $150 per night. (Not cheap, but considering what hotel rooms cost nowadays it's not unreasonable in the short run.) So far, the name and contact info for the hotel has not been posted, nor have any PayPal links for TONMOcon IV registration. What's the latest?

Tani

Two things:

1) National Zoo has confirmed we'll have after-hours access to the Invertebrate House! Excellent! This will be on Saturday evening; detailed agenda still to come.

2) There are a lot of places where I talk about TONMOCON:

- Twitter
- Facebook TONMO Page
- Facebook TONMOCON IV Event Page
- Blog
- This thread
- Other threads in this forum
- Newsletter / Email
- TONMOCON Article page

While it's good that there are multiple channels of communication, more coordination is needed across these channels. The blog will likely be "home base" and will provide links to all other sources, and the other sources will link back in. I'll work to rationalize this!

so i've been hearing about this convention, and for some reason i thought it was in washington state. i'm so excited that it's in Washington DC. i live an hour away from the national zoo. looks like i may be attending as well.

:thumbsup:
Tony has been alternating East and West coast (held every two years) so TOMOCON IV is whe East Coast Washington this year :biggrin2: Glad you will make it!

That's great!! Looking forward to meeting you! We'll need some "hello, my name is..." tags. To be filled out w/ your username. D, can I order some and send them to your address? :smile: We could pre-populate them and hand them out Saturday morning as folks come in (since there's an attendance fee, we'll have a list / check-in starting at 8:30).

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back