TONMOCON IV - 2011 - Planning Stage

Ckeiser,
We expect to drive so if you can get to Gainesville, we can carpool the rest of the way. The train sounded interesting until we found that it costs as much to take the train as to fly and is several hours more than driving.

Really want to go but if its in october Ill be in school. Also its a bit of a drive from Iowa. Kinda wish it was during the summer (before last week in august) cuz ide be in ohio but oh well. Theres always next time.

Is there an exact date and time and place designated yet? I know it may be a bit premature, but I want to schedule this trip well in advance as I have two infants and it will be hard to get off work for this.

Thanks. I'd love to attend, my wife and I just need a good bit of time to give our jobs a heads up. This will be my first TONMOCON. Is there anything particular I should know before attending? Is there a fee or anything like that for attendance?

I try to avoid asking for any fees but each TONMOcon is different. Last two times, I've been able to avoid asking for admission fees. Then again, I've also shelled out a bit! -- so short answer is, not sure at this time - will keep you posted.

Okay thanks. Also I was skimming through some of the post of other TONMOCON's and I came across some people talking about bringing their octopus. I'm not sure if I read them right, but are there anythings we should bring or is it just show up as is(admission fee maybe/maybe not)?

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back