TONMOCON III - Live Streaming Broadcast!

Greg was among the observers at the epic match in the kitchen. Were you and Neal still there, or had you already gone back to your motel? I'm still not sure if WK just let Steve think he had a chance, or if Steve's wiry strength prolonged the match as long as it did. Still, it was like a match up in power between our Prius and a Mack truck. Greg, if you're going to be in the game, I hope you've been lifting weights!

It has been awhile, we were still pretty new to the forum members and memory is not what it used to be :old: but we did witness half of the epic event (I missed Tony's infamous ... can-can :sly: dance though).

dwhatley;137217 said:
It has been awhile, we were still pretty new to the forum members and memory is not what it used to be :old: but we did witness half of the epic event (I missed Tony's infamous ... can-can :sly: dance though).

I can really relate to the :old:! Here we call them Green Valley moments.

sorseress;137216 said:
Greg was among the observers at the epic match in the kitchen. Were you and Neal still there, or had you already gone back to your motel? I'm still not sure if WK just let Steve think he had a chance, or if Steve's wiry strength prolonged the match as long as it did. Still, it was like a match up in power between our Prius and a Mack truck. Greg, if you're going to be in the game, I hope you've been lifting weights!

I was being polite. :biggrin2:

I've been tossing concrete for the last year... but this time around i don't have to drive anywhere, so bac might be the deciding factor...

np, we'll bring it right to your living room. Since the hotel has wireless and a sake / beer / wine bar is attached, don't be surprised if you don't miss out on the evening fun as well.

This is such a wonderful idea, Tony! Those of us who can't attend have a way to participate, too. Hope you include arm wrestling and other events, too.

Maybe we should have a thread where we can comment as TONMOCON goes along.

Nancy

We will definitely have a dedicated thread as we have in past TONMOCONs -- also I should stress the significance of Twitter this time around -- it will allow any attendees to provide updates during the event itself, right from their smartphone. My Twitter account is @cephs, which you can follow. The tag is #tonmocon, which anyone can contribute to. You just add a 140-character or less update, including the tag #tonmocon.

If you don't have a Twitter account, no worries, obviously TONMO.com is the home for all your latest info on TONMOCON III.

Greg! I missed any post that you and John et al were not coming - soo sad - I was looking forward to finally meeting you and Octopussy. :sad:

Richard, somehow that avitar (and you KNOW how I feel about THAT!) is rather fitting with your request :sagrin:

Conferencing someone in via video would be a bit more challenging. For one thing, I noticed there's about a 5 second delay on the broadcast, so the interaction would be awkward.

Looks like we'll all have to play Greg's Advocate. :sagrin:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back