TONMOCON III - Live Streaming Broadcast!

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Site Owner
I realize that our global economic climate (or just bad timing) has caused several folks to submit their regrets for attendance to TONMOCON III. Still, a good crowd is brewing, so I want to confirm for you that the event is on!

For those who can't make it, I'm pleased to announce that TONMOCON III will be broadcast live, through video streaming. Here's a link to the Live broadcast page. Live chat will be supported as well. Updates should also be available via Twitter -- @cephs.

Cost = FREE! (By the way, have you considered becoming a TONMO.com Supporter? :wink:)

Caveats:
- not all portions will be broadcast (presenter preference will be honored)
- I can't guarantee the technology will work end-to-end. But I will make a thorough attempt!

All that said, I hope to see you there! There's nothing like the real thing -- and we still can't transmit pints of beer over the interwebs, or the briny smell of a marine biologist's lab coat. :madsci: perhaps at TONMOCON XXVII...

steve, does that mean you're going to make it after all? If so the attendees will be pleased, and those of us who are stay at home can hopefully see you take WK down....(in your dreams!)

sorseress;137158 said:
steve, does that mean you're going to make it after all? If so the attendees will be pleased, and those of us who are stay at hoes can hopefully see you take WK down....(in your dreams!)

I just caught that suggestion as well!! YEA!!!! Now I know Neal will decide he HAS to go too, he would not want to miss Steve's arm wrestling ... techniques against WK and WK's counter :biggrin2:

gjbarord;137207 said:
After working out at sea for a year I may have to get in on this arm wrestling extravaganza...

Perhaps you should MEET WK before making such a bold statement ... Steve might allow you to contribute to his attack method though :sagrin:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back