TONMOCON III Agenda

Oh man, this sounds so great! I wish I was going, but for some crazy reason, my husband would rather spend our wedding anniversary on vacation in NY than at a ceph convention :frown: He has yet to be enlightened to the glory of the cephalopods.

Have fun and take lots of pictures!

Many updates to the TONMOCON III agenda, including the addition of Jim Cosgrove!

Note that the day of presentations (Saturday) runs from 11am to 5pm. There is another party coming into the banquet room at 5:30pm. As for the morning, 11am is the earliest we can get the room, since it is reserved until 10:30am for guests having complimentary breakfast.

The agenda is getting very tight -- however, the good folks at the Travelodge and the accompanying restaurant have reserved the banquet room for us starting at 5pm on the Friday night. So -- it's not final as yet, but I believe we may want to use the room as a reception for folks as they come in -- and perhaps that is the best time for us to partake in the Cuttle Races. I am also looking into what can be done to have food brought in mid-day Saturday so we don't cut into any presentation time.

Also, the room has a 52" TV which we may use as the presentation vehicle for powerpoints. I'll have my laptop and will collect presenter presentations before hand. If anyone going has any video projection units to share which can hook up to a laptop, let me know... I may look at rental options between now and next month as well -- but at least we should have the TV as back-up...

More details to come, but wanted to offer this update.

The Agenda is just about buttoned up! One last-minute change is the removal of the "Ethics roundtable" from the agenda. It won't be the same without Greg present, and our agenda is VERY tight for Saturday (this is a Good Thing). We'll need to get the ethics discussion on tap for TONMOCON IV.

Here's the latest TONMOCON III agenda.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back