TONMOCON II: August '06 Update

cttlfish

Blue Ring
Registered
I would also say that mote is good. they have an octopus and said that they had cuttlefish and may do that again. also, they have a very nice, intact giant squid. as well as all of this, they have some other interesting exhibits (once they had what looked like a baby man-o-war jellyfish, that was cool), and there is a rare bird sanctuary nearby. and my grandparents live in sarasota...

jc45

GPO
Registered
That all depends on whether Cthulhu decides to grace us (or maybe anhililate us) with his presence at the Tonmocon...:cthulhu:

Joey

erich orser

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Can't provide all the details yet, but it looks like it's happening! More in the next few days.:octopus: :squid: :cuttle: :vampyro: 8-)

marineboy

Wonderpus
Registered
NOOO!!!!
Why can't we do a San Diego Tonmo-Con??
The climate is always moderate and it is home to the famous Bimac so we could explore tidepools and catch octo's (this is especially good for those who want one as a pet).

we also have a great aquarium here that features a tidepool exhibit were they feed a full grown bimac and also a HUGE GPO. Check 'em out:

http://aquarium.ucsd.edu/

cool huh? And I bet more people would come if it were here to.

PPLLLEAASSSEEE????

sorseress

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Tonmocon I was in California. It's the East coast's turn. Sorry.:wink:

jc45

GPO
Registered
Come to the East coast Eric! Join usss....

Still, I firmly believe it should be on the east coast. Also, I'm only a high school freshman, but I'll do anything I can to help out with Tonmocon II! :mrgreen:

Joey

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branane

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan