Tonmocon I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations on your forthcoming marriage, sister.

I should be there; I'll check my shift patterns.

Phil

BTW, You too Greg!

Congrat's to everyone who is officially tying the knot! :biggrin2:
cthulhu77, you should just give in, we guy's never win, hehe. :P
...plus when it's a mother and daughter thing it's a bit overpowering, they triump all the time lol, j/k. :lol:

Oh trust me...I threw in the towel on that whole operation a loooong time ago! (how can a dress you are going to wear ONE time cost so much??? :lol: )
Ah, its ok anyway...makes her happy, makes me happy, right?
Besides, she wants to get cuttlefish...how wrong could she be?
Greg

cthulhu77 said:
Oh trust me...I threw in the towel on that whole operation a loooong time ago! (how can a dress you are going to wear ONE time cost so much??? :lol: )
Ah, its ok anyway...makes her happy, makes me happy, right?
Besides, she wants to get cuttlefish...how wrong could she be?
Greg
hahaha, I ask myself the same thing, "how can a dress be so expensive when she's only going to wear it one time", It's one of those mysteries of life I guess :lol: , one thing is for certain, us guy's don't know the answer to that lol.
dave :smile:

Oh, the look of suprise on her mothers face would be worth a million dollars to me ...I shall have to suggest that at our next dinner...hehe...
greg

hehe, I would be surprised if her mother didn't have a heart attack or something at dinner, I don't think she would like such a wonderful and special ceremony to be held in the convention, especially if the convention is taking place in a rugged old pub somewhere lol. :P

Ok, I can see this thing is coming together...

Agenda:

1pm Arrival

2pm Cocktails

4pm Greg's Wedding in the Baltimore Aquarium lobby

5:30pm Rousing chorus of "For she's a jolly good fellow" for Greg's mother-in-law

6pm Dinner at some sushi bar, Fujawis Sake's choice

8pm Smoking break

9pm Octopus discussion at some Baltimore pub

3:30am Group collection to help bail o.vulgaris out of county jail

8am Breakfast

10am Visiting hours for o.vulgaris (since we only raised $12.85 the night before)

2pm Departure

2pm, 30 days later Departure for o.vulgaris

:heee:

tonmo said:
Ok, I can see this thing is coming together...

Agenda:

1pm Arrival

2pm Cocktails

4pm Greg's Wedding in the Baltimore Aquarium lobby

5:30pm Rousing chorus of "For she's a jolly good fellow" for Greg's mother-in-law

6pm Dinner at some sushi bar, Fujawis Sake's choice

8pm Smoking break

9pm Octopus discussion at some Baltimore pub

3:30am Group collection to help bail o.vulgaris out of county jail

8am Breakfast

10am Visiting hours for o.vulgaris (since we only raised $12.85 the night before)

2pm Departure

2pm, 30 days later Departure for o.vulgaris

:heee:
oh god that is so funny, im trying to gasp for air, im rolling on the floor at the moment for this is one of the best jokes I've heard in my life, persay it includes me, hehe. :lol: :lol: :lol:
best regard's,
-dave

this thread is going to be a first on my favorites list, yup!
... you guy's could only raise $12.85, that's not fair. :P
You guy's know that if we behave like party animal's we might actually get arrested considering that we are a pretty big group, he, at least you'll know i'll be the first to get the free hospitality at a local police station, ah I can see it now, 3 meal's a day, life is bliss. :jester:

Hey, we're going to spend the rest of our cash at the pub! Can you blame us? Be glad we didn't tip better or there wouldn't even be $12.85! :smile:

.... doesn't sound like 2 days is enough to me ... you'll need to run a few parallel sessions (general frivolity, penal [note spelling] reform, live animal's and culture, science and misc nonsense, fossils [come on Phil], news and content updates .....) ... and then fit in trips to prison, staggering sesions at some pub, trips to aquaria, prize evening for the most ludicrous costume and hair do ....

Should you not be looking at a 3-day schedule at the very least... ? I'd hate to get there and then say "hi/bye" (despite a few of you definitely appearing to be social misfits :wink: ).

I agree, a long way to go for just one session or two with 'the falling down water'....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back