Tonmocon I

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, I think we can pretty much all agree on the pub tho! I wonder if the aquarium could be convinced to give a behind the scenes tour of the cephs if they know that a bunch of crazed ceph nuts are having a gathering...

I am sure we will get a tour from the aquarium, but I can guarantee there will be NO smoking there! :lol:
Greg

cthulhu77 said:
I am sure we will get a tour from the aquarium, but I can guarantee there will be NO smoking there!

yeah, theyve been harassing the dolphins to quit for at least a year now.... now if only someone was just brave enough to take the chewing tobacco away from the sharks....

At least when THEIR teeth turn yellow they can fall out and push in the new ones! :lol:

now if only someone was just brave enough to take the chewing tobacco away from the sharks....
Wean them off the tobacco using nicotine infused seaweed jerky? I'm currently trying to quit smoking by chewing copious amounts of gum. My jaw is aching but its 72 hours and still going strong.
:goofysca: :chillpil: :heee:

Why do you arrange a get-together now, when I'm back in the UK??!
Ah well, only 1000+ tonmo posts to catch up on, been busy coming home, getting engaged and trying to get on with new job.
I'm sure the colour of the page has changed, or is it my crappy university monitor?

Ali

I here ya Moog...I am tying the knot in November...YIKES!

good thing I'm not in a serious realationship...geez, you guy's make it sound horrid and very frightening, hehe.
here's my though's on commitment: :goofysca: hehe, j/k.

The most frightening thing about it is the the Mother-in-law and her need to spend an excessive amount of money on the wedding...we had planned on something small, and the whole affair has taken on a life of its own, like a shoggoth gone out of control!!!
Perhaps I shall just shout "teke-li-li" and just give in... :lol:
We are going to have a plush Cthulhu on the altar though...don't worry, I will send in some pics!
Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back