TONMO Upgrade Coming Soon

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Site Owner
Lots of bug fixes, but in particular, there are some new capabilities with the editor coming soon. Here's a vid from one of the software developers that highlights a few of the enhancements - I'll make the changes in a couple of days:

ck (was fck) editor is the one I use for my websites. It is the best I can find (by a long shot) for javascript editors but difficult for the lay person to use for formatting. If the HTML view is available, it is VERY slow if the text is more than a paragraph or two. I have not been able to disable the text highlighting feature that takes so much time (I need to see if a newer version is available for JOOMLA, perhaps it has improved the performance or fixed the turn off feature). The much older version I use on the OS Commerce sites is not as robust but easier for the lay person.

OK, upgrade is complete! Here's what a table looks like:

Question
Answer
How do I create a table?
Make sure you click on the A/A icon in the upper right of the "Go Advanced" version of the reply interface. The the Table icons are active on the bottom row.
Was a table really necessary to provide that instruction?
No, I was just demonstrating the Table function.

Hi folks - using this thread to acknowledge that we recently had another forum update this week - and fellow staff member DWhatley has informed me of at least one issue, relating to attached images. There is a problem when clicking on attached images; an error is returned claiming "invalid forum specified; please contact the administrator". Well that's me! And I don't know what the problem is... yet :smile:

Will troubleshoot this weekend. Thanks for your patience!

Hey Tony, D may have already told you this but (on my thread, don't know about the rest of the forum) everything enlarges except for the pics. that Kevin and D either cropped or changed and reposted. :hmm:

Hmmm I'll have a look.

About cropping, I did run a process to refine all attached image thumbnails which may have resized them - but not crop.

Sent via Tapatalk on Android

This looks more like an issue of "not found". I wonder if being staff has to do with it. Let me do some checking to see if I can isolate anything obvious.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back