TONMO Staffs!!!

xa0s

Hatchling
Registered
Thank you for wishing me happy birthday, and I totally forgot Ive been member of TONMO.com's forum for ages and haven't posted one single post. But THANK YOU and now you can bet ill be shedding off my "lurker" status. :eek2:

xa0s;102605 said:
Thank you for wishing me happy birthday, and I totally forgot Ive been member of TONMO.com's forum for ages and haven't posted one single post. But THANK YOU and now you can bet ill be shedding off my "lurker" status. :eek2:

You have a good birthday for TONMO astrological signs... for some reason, TONMO birthdays cluster in very statistically unlikely ways... In addition to Tony and me, 10/2 is the birthday of Jack Parsons who is appreciated by several of the denizens of the Cthulhu forum...

is your username related to XAOS software?

Anyway, Happy Birthday and :welcome: to the world of the de-lurked!

tonmo;102622 said:
Today is also Sting's birthday. Happy Birthday to us all!

Also Richard III, Groucho Marx, Bud Abbott, and Mahatma Gandhi, having just had Andrea go over this exercise with me... :cheers:

monty;102606 said:
You have a good birthday for TONMO astrological signs... for some reason, TONMO birthdays cluster in very statistically unlikely ways... In addition to Tony and me, 10/2 is the birthday of Jack Parsons who is appreciated by several of the denizens of the Cthulhu forum...

is your username related to XAOS software?

Anyway, Happy Birthday and :welcome: to the world of the de-lurked!

YES! You're actually first person to ask me this. This was my very origin of my nickname (in IRC) way back in 1995-ish, when I saw this software's name. I thought "wow, rhymes with chaos." and stuck to me ever since.

And in that case, happy birthday to you too! :smile:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back