TONMO.com Upgraded!

Hmm... your "Facebook Connected" status in the TONMO.com system reads "no" (but all other users I looked at who had signed up for FB Connect are "yes"). I am thinking it could be something in your FB settings.

Try going to FB and navigate to Account > Application Settings.

Then click "Edit Settings" next to the "TONMO.com Connect" app. You'll see a tab for "Additional Permissions" - make sure "Publish Content to my Wall" is checked.

Does that change anything?

OK, last try from me for tonight... At your convenience (no rush for any of this - I appreciate you helping to troubleshoot!), try removing TONMO.com Connect from your FB Application Settings list (click the X do remove). Then come back to TONMO.com and try the FB Connect button again, and let me know. Thanks!

tried it, but I had the same result.
rolleyes1.gif

it seems to be some anomaly with my account.
cry.gif

TONMO.com Upgraded!

Ok - well that stinks, for now. I'll keep at it. Sorry for the troubles.

Folks, let me know any other issues you may run into. Excepting capt's issue here, I think this is mostly working well at this point - but let me know if you're having any problems!

CaptFish (and anyone else having trouble integrating with Facebook) - please try again; this should now be fixed. Reply here to let me know how it went!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back