TONMO.com Upgraded!

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Site Owner
We've updated TONMO.com to the latest version of forum software. The most significant change is deeper integration with Facebook - you can now "like" threads, articles, blogs, and replies - and/or post them to your FB page. Very cool. There are also numerous bug fixes.

Speaking of bugs... a few new visual issues have been introduced. So, I've got some tidying up to do - you may see some poor formatting and some other minor strangeness... but I hope to clean things up by the end of this weekend.

I'm trying to link my Facebook with TONMO and I seem to be having some trouble. I clicked the "Connect button" but it just bounces me to the TONMO home page. I also tried going under my setting and editing "My connection" but I had the same result.

What'd I do wrong?

Capt - you've done nothing wrong - I'll be troubleshooting this tomorrow... My test above also failed! But "like" seems to work, to some degree... stay tuned, thanks for patience... :-/

OK I tied to link my accounts and it says :

linkerror.jpg

Do I need to change some info so it matches. at first i thought it was my emails, but I made them the same and it still does the same thing.

Capt - question -- did you click the "Facebook Connect" button at the very top of TONMO.com? Shouldn't matter which page you clicked on it from... just curious if you had started there when trying to connect your account.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back