TONMO.com Special Contributors

um... said:
I think we should get bad-ass leather jackets or tattoos or something.

Your avatar is bad enough, Oh Right Honourable Regal Footed Sir Dr Ummmmm...... No need for tats, jackets or shades!

Congrats all of you.

As above, well done all!

Look forward to the pictures to find out what you all really look like....I suspect ummmmms' pic is probably genuine though.

:notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :notworth:

a "gay " high school drama teacher? I find that rather hard to believe. shouldn't they be depressed about their wages???

Oh come now...some of the pics I've posted were rather unflattering...like this one in the middle of a haircut: :shock:
download.php

I mean, yikes. Do like the tatoo or jacket idea though...how about the Tonmo logo? :biggrin2:

During the summer, it is so hot to paint outside, that I have my head buzzed and wear a wet hat...it regularily tops 115 f here.
Decided to wear a mohawk for a few minutes, and had a friend snap the picture...next time, I will wear a suit...perhaps I could use it on my business cards? :biggrin2:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back