TONMO.com Chat Event, 9pm ET

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Reaction score
FYI, I just added a Chat event to the calendar... 9pm ET on Wednesday, thought it might be fun to gather in the chat room if anyone's inclined... see you there, perhaps!

Tentacular!

O. bimaculoides
Registered
Reaction score
I'm absolutely hopeless at figuring out time differences. What would 9pm Wednesday Tonmo time be my time in Sydney? Probably Thursday morning? Working stuff like that out makes me dizzy.

Tintenfisch

Architeuthis
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you sure? We're a day ahead of you... in Auckland it should be 1pm on Thursday. I think. :bonk:

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Reaction score
for sydney 11 am, Thursday..... crossing the date line US to Japan is jumping ahead

Tentacular!

O. bimaculoides
Registered
Reaction score
Labour Day? That's a public holiday for you guys, right? Enjoy! :cheers:
Ponders.... Why is "labour" day a holiday? Shouldn't it be "lazing about" day? :lol: I'm having my own small L labour day, in the office... as usual.

nanoteuthis

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Supporter
Reaction score
Oops, I thought the chat was today at 9 p.m. ET. Anyway, just curious: How come when I entered the Chat Room to see if anyone was there, it immediately told me my chat session had expired? Doesn't it wuv me? :cry:

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Reaction score
sorry about the confusion!

Well, I just tried it out, and it worked fine... in fact, because all chat messages stay online for 1 hour after you post them in the room (can never stress that enough), I was able to see that you successfully entered the room around the top of the hour. So it seems you made it in OK as well!

See you there Wednesday at 9pm Eastern! :wink: