Thor died :(

Deathrott

Cuttlefish
Registered
So i checked on Thor today and he hadnt moved from last night..so i started peting him and checking him out and he was stiff. I think he died due to accidently unpluging my heater durring a water change on wednesday for half the day. I thought it was weird that he didnt wanna eat yesterday and that he actually came out and hung outside all night for the first time. :frown: Im sad.

Sorry to hear, time to get another. :smile:
Where do you live that you need a heater for an OCTO? I figured a chiller being unpluged might cause that.

Thanks everyone for your kind words he had a good rest of his life atleast im excited to get another one atleast i know what to expect now just sucks cause there is nothing i could do.

Sorry - RIP Thor :angelpus:

What temperature was the tank before the heater became unplugged? And do you know how low it dropped? Sorry to ask at a time like this, but it might help future octo owners.

Nancy

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back