[Octopus]: Thor - Callistoctopus? The dream became reality!!

bläckis

O. vulgaris
Registered
@DWhatley thanks for the tips, I will try doing that from now on. He didn't take any food last night as well so that makes it 2 days in a row not taking the food I offer. But again I will try feeding every other day instead and as I said before there is plenty of food in the tank like crabs, snails hermit crabs so he shouldn't starve :)

I really love my octopus, it still feels unreal to actually own one I'm so happy to have him. :) and guys I'm very thankful to all of you giving me all the tips and tricks and help.

My live shrimp is on its way in this very moment I will send some more pics soon :)

bläckis

O. vulgaris
Registered
Hello :)

So everything is working fine at the moment, he took a bit of a scallop 2days Ago so he is still taking dead food yaay :biggrin2:

Yesterday I got my live shrimp and I put some of them in the tank, so he has them as well to hunt and it will bring some enrichment as well. :)

I have been slowly changing my lighting hours over the days so the tank will be lit during night and turned of most of the day so I might get to see him during the day instead. It's getting hard to stay up at nights hahahaha.

Today was the first day I actually saw him out and it was around 10 in the morning which is very nice so it seems to work for now.

Here is some more pics of him and the shrimp, here we call the shrimp cervettes shrimp what are they called in the US?

Attachments

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psychicslove

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan